- 2-3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 cp Melted Butter
- 3/4 cp Sugar (If using over ripened bananas, reduce sugar)
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cp gluten free flour (Brown Rice Flour is my favorite.)
Prep time: 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas until smooth.
- Beat egg, then add in other wet ingredients (butter, vanilla extract, mashed banana).
- Mix in flour, sugar, baking soda and salt until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour batter into muffin tray.
- Bake for 15 mins or until muffins are golden brown.
This delicious recipe is easier on the waistline but still satisfies your sweet tooth.